Please enter your travel dates.
Signature Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Kitchenette - Non Refundable
Signature 1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Double and 1 Sofabed with Kitchenette - Non Refundable
- 2 double and 1 sofa bed
Luxurious 2 Bedroom Suite, 2 Doubles and 1 Queen, Full Kitchen - Non Refundable
- 3 double
Minto Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Kitchenette - Non Refundable
- 1 queen
- 1 sleeper sofa
All-suite downtown Ottawa aparthotel 1 km from Parliament Hill
Minto Suite Hotel is in the heart of Ottawa, walking distance from Currency Museum and Library and Archives Canada.
This 4-star aparthotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 417 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. 48-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This aparthotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this aparthotel consist of a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This downtown Ottawa aparthotel is 1 km (0.5) from Parliament Hill, where visitors can watch the Changing of the Guard on summer mornings. Historic Rideau Canal is about 1.5 km (1 mile) from the aparthotel. The boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and pubs of ByWard Market are 2 km (1.25 miles) away.
Guests can swim in the Minto Suite's indoor lap pool, unwind in the spa tub and sauna, and keep up their workout routine in the fitness center.
Prime steaks and fresh seafood top the menu at the 360 Prime restaurant.
A business center, secretarial services, computer station, and wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge) are available. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. There is also parking available nearby, including metered street parking.
This property is smoke-free and violators may be fined.
The aparthotel has been recognized by the Audubon Green Leaf™ Eco-Rating Program.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 31
- Total number of rooms - 417
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed size
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Prime 360 - Corn-fed prime beef and fresh seafood served in a sleek, contemporary setting. Broiled Lobster Tails, Oven-Roasted Rack of Lamb. Sides such as Garlic & Horseradish Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes. Extensive international wine list. Buffet and à la carte breakfast; à la carte lunch and dinner. Sunday brunch buffet, including roast beef, turkey, salmon, omelet station, lasagna, quiche, pastries, fruit. Open daily.
This downtown Ottawa aparthotel offers a 20-meter indoor saltwater lap pool with a spa tub and sauna. An on-site fitness center is open daily, from early morning till late evening.
The aparthotel offers free bicycle and helmet rentals for guests during summer months. Guests are also offered the opportunity to join the GM for a morning run on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a scenic 5k run through Ottawa.
Historic Rideau Canal, 1.5 km (1 mi) from the aparthotel, becomes the world's longest "ice-skating rink" in winter. Skate rentals are available near the canal. In the summer, canoes and motorboats ply the waters, while walkers, joggers, cyclists and in-line skaters take to the pathways alongside.
The Gatineau Hills, 27 km (16.75 mi) away, offer hiking trails, boating, and birdwatching during the warmer months; spectacular foliage in the fall; and skiing in the winter.
The recreational opportunities listed below are available at the aparthotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16.81 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 157
- Deposit: CAD 150 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.