Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
- One Bed
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Family-friendly Ottawa hotel near Parliament Hill
Hotel Indigo Ottawa Downtown City Centre is in the heart of Ottawa, walking distance from Canadian Tribute to Human Rights and National Arts Centre.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and CD players. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Indigo Ottawa Downtown City Centre provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Indigo Ottawa Downtown City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- One meeting/conference room
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Hotel Indigo Ottawa Downtown City Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.