Availability: Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa
Traditional Room (Two Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel in Gatineau (Hull) near National Gallery of Canada
You'll be centrally located in Gatineau with a stay at Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa, minutes from National Gallery of Canada and Parliament Hill.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Canadian Museum of History and Canadian Museum of History.
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Gatineau? This hotel has facilities measuring 459 square feet (41 square meters), including conference/meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa Amenities
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 459 square feet (41 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 41
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference space size (feet) - 459
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Ardoise - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: CAD 3 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.