Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room (Two Beds)
- 2 double
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel in Gatineau (Hull) near National Gallery of Canada
A stay at Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa places you in the heart of Gatineau, steps from Canadian Museum of History and close to National Gallery of Canada.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Parliament Hill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, currency exchange, and express check-in. Planning an event in Gatineau? This hotel has 459 square feet (41 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 459 square feet (41 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 459
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 41
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 201
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Ardoise - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: CAD 3 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.