Availability: Delta Ottawa City Centre
Mode Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Mode Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mode Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mode Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mode Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Mode Club Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Mode Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mode Club Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mode Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Ottawa eco-friendly hotel near Parliament Hill
When you stay at Delta Ottawa City Centre in Ottawa, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Library and Archives Canada and Supreme Court of Canada.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 410 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Ottawa City Centre Amenities
Delta Ottawa City Centre features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 26
- Total number of rooms - 410
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- MP3 docking station
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
L I F T - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
L I F T Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Delta Ottawa City Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 22.60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per stay (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 12.50 per night