Availability: Scandic Byporten
Environmentally friendly Oslo hotel in city centre
With a stay at Scandic Byporten, you'll be centrally located in Oslo, steps from Byporten Shopping Centre and Oslo City Shopping Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Karl Johan Street and Oslo Opera House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 239 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Scandic Byporten. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Oslo? This hotel has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Byporten Amenities
With its convenient location at Oslo Central Station, the modern Scandic Byporten is the perfect starting point for any Oslo holiday. The hotel shares its building with the Byporten shopping center. Next door is the Egon restaurant, serving steaks, burgers, and pizzas.
In Oslo on business? The Scandic Byporten has two meeting rooms for up to 16 people with presentation facilities. The hotel has a laundry room, and parking is available in the shopping center (surcharge applies).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Number of floors - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 560
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Scandic Byporten Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 295 per day
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.