Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Non Refundable
Suite, 2 Bedrooms - Non Refundable
Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Suite, 4 Bedrooms
Mediterranean style near Walt Disney World® Resort
With a stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort in Lake Buena Vista, you'll be convenient to Disney's Boardwalk and Epcot®.
This family-friendly condominium resort is within close proximity of Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a lazy river, and a fitness center. This condominium resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is 1 mile from Epcot®, Walt Disney World® Resort, and Disney's Hollywood Studios™. Amenities include an outdoor pool, children's pool with interactive water games, and indoor and outdoor spa tubs. A restaurant is on site. A ticket must be purchased for the shuttle transportation between the resort and Walt Disney World® Resort 7 days a week. Parking and wireless Internet access are complimentary.
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is wheelchair-friendly and offers accessible parking.
- Lazy river
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Number of floors - 14
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed size
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Video-game console
Bar & Grill - Casual fast food with full bar.
There are also several dining options within the surrounding area.
Fulton's Crab House
House of Blues®
Bongos Cuban Café
Wolfgang Puck Café
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: USD 98
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.