Book your room at The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard
Deluxe Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Orlando hotel with outdoor pool, near convention center
With a stay at The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard in Orlando (SeaWorld - Convention Center), you'll be minutes from Orange County Convention Center and close to SeaWorld® Orlando.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Pointe Orlando and Wonderworks.
Make yourself at home in one of the 315 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Guests can unwind in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy refreshments from the poolside bar. The signature restaurant, Fiorella's Cucina Toscana, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room dining is offered around the clock, with a late-night menu available. A business center is on site and wired (high-speed) Internet access is complimentary. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. The WestinWORKOUT® fitness center is open 24 hours and offers a wide array of cardio and weight equipment. Guests can also pick up a running map with 3- and 5-mile routes. The hotel offers onsite parking and valet parking (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 315
- Number of floors - 12
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Pool sun loungers
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Fiorella's Cucina Toscana - Italian cuisine, with a focus on Tuscan and Northern Italian dishes. Menu created by multi-award-winning Executive Chef Robert Mason. Open kitchen. Original blown-glass artworks by Orlando artist Charles Keila. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Poolside Bar - Drinks, light fare. Open late morning till evening.
Fiorella's Lobby Bar - Open late morning till late evening.
Full breakfast - Served daily (surcharge).
Room service - Available 24 hours with a late-night menu.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.