Availability: The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard
Please enter your travel dates.
Orlando hotel with outdoor pool, near convention center
With a stay at The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard in Orlando (SeaWorld - Convention Center), you'll be minutes from Orange County Convention Center and close to SeaWorld® Orlando.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Pointe Orlando and Wonderworks.
Make yourself at home in one of the 315 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Meeting facilities
The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard Amenities
Guests can unwind in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy refreshments from the poolside bar. The signature restaurant, Fiorella's Cucina Toscana, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room dining is available. A business center is on site and wired (high-speed) Internet access is complimentary. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. The WestinWORKOUT® fitness center offers a wide array of cardio and weight equipment. Guests can also pick up a running map with 3- and 5-mile routes. The hotel offers onsite parking and valet parking (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 315
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Fiorella's Cucina Toscana - Italian cuisine, with a focus on Tuscan and Northern Italian dishes. Menu created by multi-award-winning Executive Chef Robert Mason. Open kitchen. Original blown-glass artworks by Orlando artist Charles Keila. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Poolside Bar - Drinks, light fare. Open late morning till evening.
Fiorella's Lobby Bar - Open late morning till late evening.
Full breakfast - Served daily (surcharge).
Room service is available 6 AM - 2 AM (hours subject to change).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50