Please enter your travel dates.
Club Suite, 1 King Bed
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Club Suite, 2 Double Beds, Accessible - _Club Suite Villa
Club Suite, 2 Double Beds
This beautifully landscaped resort near Orlando's theme parks offers spacious suites and villas
With a stay at The Villas of Grand Cypress in Orlando (Downtown Disney® area/Lake Buena Vista), you'll be minutes from Grand Cypress Golf Club and close to Epcot®.
This 4.5-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Disney's Osprey Ridge Golf Course and Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Rooms have private patios where you can take in golf course and water views. 46-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Practice your swing on the golf course or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the condominium resort's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Orlando? This condominium resort has 10,480 square feet (974 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Villas of Grand Cypress is located in Orlando, 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from Walt Disney World® resort and 7 miles (11.3 kilometers) from the convention center. Panoramic views of the 18-hole golf course can be enjoyed while dining at the NINE18 restaurant. The Club Restaurant is a popular post-golf gathering spot. The resort has 10,480 square feet (974 square meters) of meeting space, including ballrooms, and business services are available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Guests can take advantage of a complimentary shopping center shuttle. A free valet service and complimentary self-parking are available during your stay. Complimentary bicycles can be used to explore the surrounding area.
Guests can enjoy the 2 resort pools with waterfalls, spa tubs, and a slide. Other amenities include a fitness center, 10 outdoor tennis courts, a rock climbing wall, catch-and-release fishing, a basketball court, a full-service salon, and in-room massage services. Babysitting and supervised activities for children are available for a surcharge.
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Currency exchange
- Poolside bar
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 146
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10,480
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 974
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 10
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Bathroom TV
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Welcome amenities
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Double sink
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Water view
- Golf course view
- Sofa bed size double
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Nine18 - Overlooking the North-South golf course, this elegant restaurant serves Black Angus steaks, seafood, and hand-made pasta together with an extensive wine selection. Dinner only.
The Club - Casual sports bar and restaurant overlooking golf course. Menu favorites include seafood, sautéed breast of chicken, and pan-seared New York strip steak. Children's menu available. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Hemingway's - Set high atop the grotto overlooking the half-acre freeform pool at the Hyatt, this Key West–style restaurant specializes in fresh seafood. Dinner only.
Cascade Restaurant - A 35-foot bronze mermaid sculpture with waterfall is the focal point of the Hyatt's Cascade Restaurant. Menu includes soups, salads, seafood, steak, and chicken. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Trellises - Tropical-themed lounge in the Hyatt lobby serves Starbucks coffee each morning and cocktails, wine, and beer later in the day. Open early to late morning, then late afternoon to late evening
On the Rocks - Tucked away under the grotto, this Hyatt poolside bar serves cocktails, beer, wine, soft drinks, salads, and sandwiches. Open late morning to dusk.
Pool Bar - Cocktails, beer, and wine, as well as lunch and dinner fare, served poolside. Children's menu available. Open mid-morning to dusk.
La Coquina - Exhibition kitchen. Located at Hyatt Regency. Dinner Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday brunch.
Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant from 7 to 11 AM. Room service is available 24 hours.
Golf: Four Jack Nicklaus Signature Design courses include an 18-hole course and three par 36 nine-hole courses. PGA-level instruction is available at the 21-acre Grand Cypress Golf Academy, named one of the Top 25 Golf Schools by Golf Magazine. Golf carts are equipped with GPS technology that illustrates each hole, indicates yardage to the pin and key hazards, keeps score, and offers playing tips.
Tennis: The Grand Cypress Racquet Club has eight Har-Tru and four Deco Turf II tennis courts, daily clinics, and private and semi-private lessons with a tennis pro (surcharge).
Swimming, boating, jogging: A large freeform pool is paired with a spa tub. Jogging/walking paths and an Audubon Walk wind through the scenic grounds. Villa guests enjoy access to the Hyatt's half-acre freeform pool with 12 waterfalls, two waterslides, a children's pool, spa tubs, and an expansive sundeck overlooking the white-sand beach and Lake Windsong; sailboats, paddleboats, and canoes are available for rent.
Children's activities: Camp Hyatt provides supervised activities for children 5–12 (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Basketball on site
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property pool access
- Partner property access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 9 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 17 years old)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times and massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condominium resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The Villas of Grand Cypress is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.