Please enter your travel dates.
Orlando hotel with free parking and WiFi, near Downtown Disney®
With a stay at Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista in Orlando (Downtown Disney® area/Lake Buena Vista), you'll be convenient to Little Lake Bryan and Downtown Disney® area.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine and Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Ave.
Make yourself at home in one of the 718 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Free self parking is available onsite.
This smoke-free Radisson is less than 1 mile from the Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave shopping center. The hotel provides complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the shopping center and to Walt Disney World® Resort, about 5 miles away. Walt Disney World® Resort tickets are available at the guest-service desk. Parking at the hotel is free. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
The hotel's outdoor pool comes with a poolside tiki bar, a spa tub, and a sundeck. The fitness center with Nautilus® fitness equipment and business center are open 24 hours a day. Children must be accompanied by an adult in certain recreation facilities.
The Liquid Bar & Grill serves breakfast buffets, lunch, dinner, and drinks. Room service is available early morning till late evening. Guests are treated to complimentary warm chocolate-chip cookies in the evening.
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge desk
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Translation services
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 718
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2008
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- 24-hour business center
- Free guest parking during stay
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Signature bedding
Liquid Bar And Grill - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar in restaurant. Children's menu available.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Due to limited storage space, the hotel has a package policy which includes a fee per package per day. For more information contact the hotel in advance using the contact information that appears on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.