Please enter your travel dates.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms - Non Refundable
- 1 king and 2 single
Condo, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king, 2 single, and 1 sofa bed
Family-friendly condo with an outdoor pool, in Kissimmee (Disney's Maingate West)
With a stay at Orbit One Vacation Villas in Kissimmee (Disney's Maingate West), you'll be close to Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
This family-friendly condo is within close proximity of Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have jetted bathtubs.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This condo also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and barbecue grills.
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and air conditioning in public areas. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Orbit One Vacation Villas provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This family-friendly condo also offers barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 3
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 7 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.