Please enter your travel dates.
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
At Orlando airport with outdoor pool, 24-hour gym
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport in Orlando, you'll be near the airport and close to Orlando Watersports Complex.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Nemours Children's Hospital and University of Central Florida College of Medicine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 445 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has 42,000 square feet (3902 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Hyatt Regency is located directly above the main terminal of Orlando International Airport, 13.5 miles from the convention center, 14.5 miles from Universal Studios Orlando, and 45 miles from Port Canaveral.
On-site facilities include a 24-hour Hyatt StayFit gym and a 20 x 25-foot, Roman-style outdoor pool. Dining options include semi-formal dining at Hemisphere Steak and Seafood Restaurant, drinks and casual fare at McCoy's Bar and Grill, and freshly prepared sushi at Hiro's Sushi. In-room dining is available daily from 5 AM until 1 AM.
Wireless Internet (surcharge) is available in the lobby, and a business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, faxing, and copying (surcharges).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 445
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 10
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 42,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3902
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Bathtub or shower
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathrobes (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cordless phone
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
McCoy's Bar and Grill - Named after McCoy Airfield, the airfield on which the current airport is built, this casual restaurant serves lunch and dinner, with a children's menu available. Menu items include crawfish chowder, sandwiches, burgers, pizza, and fresh seafood.
Hemisphere Steak and Seafood - Located on the ninth floor, this restaurant features panoramic views of the airport runways. Breakfast is served each morning and semi-formal dinner includes steak, veal, chicken, and fresh seafood. Hours: Breakfast: Monday through Friday, 6:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 6:30a.m.-12:00p.m.; Dinner: Monday through Friday, 5:30p.m.-10:00p.m. Please note, Hemisphere is closed for lunch each day as well as for dinner on Saturday and Sunday In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Hiro's Sushi - Located inside McCoy's, this sushi bar serves a variety of fresh sushi and sashimi along with six different types of Saki.
Lobby Bar - Located in Lobby South, this bar features 6 large television screens with casual seating arrangements, and a communal table that seats up to 14. Serves nightly food and drink specials.
In-room dining is available daily from 5 AM until 1 AM.
Planes fly overhead while guests enjoy a 20 x 25-foot, Roman-style splash pool located on a sixth-floor sundeck. A 24-hour Hyatt StayFit gym includes treadmills, stationary bikes, cross-training and strength-training equipment, free weights, resistance bands, balls, and exercise mats. Runners enjoy a half-mile rooftop jogging track. A video arcade (surcharge) is located in the airport mall on the terminal level.
Four miles away, Eagle Creek Golf Club offers an 18-hole, par 73 course, driving range, and golf academy. Seven miles from the hotel, wakeboarding, wakeskating, and water skiing are available at the Orlando Water Sports Complex (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.