Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, View - ADVANCE PURCHASE
Deluxe Guest Room - ADVANCE PURCHASE
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View - ADVANCE PURCHASE
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View - ADVANCE PURCHASE
Orlando lakeside resort with sports, nature preserve
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando (Downtown Disney® area/Lake Buena Vista), you'll be convenient to Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Ave and Downtown Disney® area.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Little Lake Bryan and Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 815 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view. Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has 65,000 square feet (6039 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Secure parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A 2-story indoor waterfall is the focal point at Cascades, the signature restaurant of the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Hemingway's, high atop an outdoor grotto, specializes in seafood. Recreation options include tennis, golf, swimming, a fitness center, a marina, boating, and a white sand beach. The hotel provides a concierge desk.
The children's club, Camp Hyatt, provides supervised activities for children 5 to 12, including scavenger hunts and crafts (surcharges apply). This Orlando hotel has a 45-hole Jack Nicklaus Golf Course, 800,000 gallon lagoon-style pool with waterslides and waterfalls, 24-foot rock climbing wall, 5 onsite restaurants, jogging and walking trails, 21-acre private Lake Windsong with watersports and hammocks, Grand Cypress Tennis and Racquet Club, Pitch 'n' putt golf course, and game room.
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World® theme parks, Universal Studios® theme parks, and Sea World® theme parks which is included in the resort service fee. Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress has a beauty salon with a boutique spa and 3 treatment rooms, as well as a Lamont's gift shop, Lombard's Art Gallery and FedEx Business Center with wired Internet access (included in the resort service fee). Self and valet parking are available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Health club
- Swimming pool - children's
- Hair salon
- Poolside bar
- Arcade/game room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 18
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 815
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6039
- Spa tub
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Outdoor tennis courts 10
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 65,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 56
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Cascade American Bistro - A 35-foot bronze mermaid sculpture with waterfall is the focal point in Cascade's two-story lobby overlooking Lake Windsong. Menu includes soups, salads, seafood, steak, and chicken. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
White Horse Sports Bar - Sports bar. Nonstop sports on flat-screen TVs. Extensive wine menu, beer, and cocktails.
Hemingway's - Set high atop the grotto overlooking the outdoor pool, this Key West–style restaurant specializes in fresh seafood. Dinner only.
Palm Café - Casual restaurant serving ready-made sandwiches, salads, pastries, and light fare. Open early morning to late evening.
Trellises - Tropical-themed lobby lounge. Starbucks coffee served mornings. Cocktails, wine, and beer later in the day. Open early to late morning and late afternoon to late evening.
On the Rocks - The new pool bar situated along Lake Windsong offers views of the lagoon pool and beach. It is the hub of outdoor activity with four 60” TVs, relaxing, shaded seating with misting fans, bar stools and table seating with full bar and food service options. For guests seeking to linger a little longer, signature cocktails such as the Goombay Smash, Cypress Rum Runner, and Frozen Caribbean Colada provide the perfect concoction to pair with the most popular pool side noshes including Crispy Calamari, Crab Cake Sandwich, and the Florida Mahi-Mahi Taco.
Swimming and boating: Experience the enhanced lagoon pool, the signature attraction at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, where the new features will make you smile as you enjoy the moments that make memories. Located along the 1,000 feet of white sandy beach of private Lake Windsong, the free-flowing lagoon pool boasts 12 waterfalls, heated and non-heated pools, two whirlpools, new Water Slide Tower Pavilion, new Water Jet Splash Zone, new children’s Rock Climbing Stations, rope bridge, walking paths, and expansive, wrap-around sundecks.
These new features complement the resort’s favorite recreation activities including; S’mores pit and classic family marshmallow roasting fun; 1,000 feet of white sandy beach at the 21-acre Lake Windsong with beach volleyball, tether ball, lounge seating and hammocks; watersports with paddleboats, kayaks, hydro bikes, canoes, aqua cycles and sailboats; old-fashioned, canopied surrey bikes; and marked jogging, walking, and biking trails, just to name a few!
Golf: Four Jack Nicklaus Signature Design courses include an 18-hole layout and three nine-hole challenges. A golf shop has a full line of equipment, and PGA-level instruction is available at the Grand Cypress Golf Academy. The whole family can enjoy play on the nine-hole, par 3 pitch ‘n putt course. Tees, scorecards, and use of clubs and golf balls are complimentary.
Tennis: The Grand Cypress Tennis and Racquet Club has eight Har-Tru and four Deco Turf II tennis courts, five lit for night play. Instruction is available at the Tennis Academy.
Walking, jogging, bicycling: Options include three jogging and walking paths stretching from 1.3 to 4.7 miles. Bicycles of all sizes are available and included in resort service fee.
Fitness center: The Hyatt StayFit™ fitness center expanded features the latest in Life Fitness® Cardio equipment with 8 cross trainers, 11 treadmills, four recumbent and upright LifeCycles, free weights, and strength stations. The integrated LCD television offers guests enhanced interaction, Internet connectivity, and endless entertainment options.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Volleyball on site
- Swimming on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Rock climbing on site
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Sailing on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Boat launch on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28.13 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.