Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Two Double Beds Accessible - No Refunds
- 2 double
One King Bed, Accessible (Roll-in Shower) - No Refunds
- 1 king
Family-friendly hotel adjacent to SeaWorld Orlando
With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando (SeaWorld - Convention Center), you'll be convenient to SeaWorld® Orlando and Discovery Cove.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Aquatica and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has 4400 square feet (409 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 224 room, 8-story hotel is located adjacent to SeaWorld and Discovery Cove.
A 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a Universal gym, and free weights. A 24-hour, self-service business center has a computer with high-speed Internet connection, a station for connecting a laptop to the Internet, a copy machine, and the ability to remotely print from your laptop. A total of 4,400 square feet is dedicated to meeting and conference rooms. The Pavilion Pantry remains open 24-hours per day and sells microwavable food, ice cream, beverages, snacks, gifts, and sundries.
The Great American Grill is a full-service restaurant serving breakfast and dinner; the Sting Ray's Lounge features cocktails and offers poolside service. Parking is free. The I-Ride Trolley, with a stop conveniently in front of the hotel, can take guests to restaurants, shops and entertainment venues near the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Free parking
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 409
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking
- Poolside bar
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4400
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
Great American Grill - Full service restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Sting Ray’s Lounge - Cocktails and snacks. Poolside service offered.
Room service - Limited hours.
The Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld includes a swimming pool for year-round recreation. Numerous water sports are available at Orlando-area water parks. Golf courses abound in the Orlando area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Official Hotel of SeaWorld
Guests of this Official Hotel of SeaWorld are eligible for the following exclusive benefits (park admissions must be purchased separately and are not included in the room rate):
- Complimentary Quick Queue at SeaWorld Orlando (SeaWorld's front-of-the-line program; available in Summer only; restrictions apply)
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica (SeaWorld's Waterpark), Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando
- Early entry to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica on select dates
- Complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour at SeaWorld Orlando on early-entry days (reservations and admission into SeaWorld required; valid only on Saturdays in Summer; other restrictions may apply)
- 10% discount on dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 10% off purchases of USD50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica