Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, Two Double Beds, Accessible
- Two Double Beds
2 Room Suite - 2 Double Beds
- Two Double and One Sofa Bed
2 Room Corner Suite - 2 Double Beds
- Two Double and One Sofa Bed
2 Room Suite - 1 King Bed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Orlando (SeaWorld - Convention Center)
With a stay at Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court in Orlando (SeaWorld - Convention Center), you'll be minutes from Ripley's Believe It or Not and Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Universal Studios Florida® and SeaWorld® Orlando.
Make yourself at home in one of the 246 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has 3,400 square feet (316 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast and manager's reception are offered (may not be available daily). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3,400 square feet (316 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Shopping on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3,400
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 316
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Sofa bed
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.