Please enter your travel dates.
One king deluxe non smoking
Two doubles deluxe non smoking
- 2 double
Executive, Two Double Beds, Corner
Two Doubles Suite
Downtown Orlando all-suite hotel with outdoor pool
Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown is in the heart of Orlando, walking distance from Orange County Regional History Center and Cathedral Church of St. Luke.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Lake Eola Park and Orlando City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has 10,400 square feet (966 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
Guests can start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Later, the hotel hosts a daily manager's reception with complimentary refreshments.
Eola Café is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-suite dining is available during restaurant hours. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, wireless Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, 10,400 square feet meeting facilities, and guest laundry facilities. Valet parking is available (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10,400
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 966
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
Embassy Suites® Orlando-Downtown's restaurant, Eola Cafe, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and are invited to a daily manager's reception with complimentary refreshments. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.