Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds Accessible
- 2 double
One King Bed Accessible
- 1 king
Resort View King
Deluxe Two Doubles
28-acre resort with day spa near SeaWorld Orlando
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando (SeaWorld - Convention Center), you'll be minutes from Aquatica and SeaWorld® Orlando.
This family-friendly resort is within close proximity of Discovery Cove and Orange County Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1094 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Digital programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has 12960 square feet (1204 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can peruse the gift shop that sells sundries and resortwear. The onsite spa provide a range of services and facilities for relaxation and pampering.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - children's
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1094
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors -
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1204
- Coffee shop or café
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12960
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Bamboo Grille - This restaurant serves buffet and à la carte breakfast. All day menu featuring appetizers, salads, signature sandwiches, steaks, and seafood. Multi-level causal atmosphere. Outdoor seating is available. Kids 12 and under eat free at breakfast with one paying adult.
Bangli - Named for a renowned area in Bali noted for its spectacular scenery. Premium wines and beers, signature cocktails, and light fare.
Max's Deli/Mini Mart - This delicatessen restaurant serves lunch and dinner with al fresco dining option in the outdoor terrace. Sandwiches, pizza, chicken wings, salads, juices, espresso, beer, wine, spirits, beverages.
Red Parrot Pool Bar - Snacks, appetizers, and tropical drinks from late morning to late night. Poolside.
This Orlando hotel includes three heated swimming pools--one with a rock waterfall--two children's pools, and a 12-person spa tub. Other complimentary recreational facilities include miniature golf, putting green, fitness center, and L'Esprit Day Spa.
Shingle Creek Golf Course, a public facility offering shoe and club rentals, is located one mile from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Swimming on site
Guests can enjoy a day of pampering and spa services, including scrubs, wraps, and massages, at L'Esprit Day Spa, located at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. A sauna, steam room, and spa tub provide additional relaxation options.
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booked in the Florida Resident rate plan must be Florida residents and must show valid Florida identification at check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Official Hotel of SeaWorld
Guests of this Official Hotel of SeaWorld are eligible for the following exclusive benefits (park admissions must be purchased separately and are not included in the room rate):
- Complimentary Quick Queue at SeaWorld Orlando (SeaWorld's front-of-the-line program; restrictions apply)
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica (SeaWorld's Waterpark), Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando
- Early entry to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica on select dates
- Complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour at SeaWorld Orlando on early-entry days (reservations and admission into SeaWorld required; other restrictions may apply)
- 10% discount on dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 10% off purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica