Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Queens/non-smoking
One Queen Bed Non-Smoking Roll In Shower
- One Queen Bed
Two Queen Beds Non-Smoking Accessible
- Two Queen Beds
Mirrored towers across from Universal Orlando
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando in Orlando (International Drive), you'll be convenient to Hollywood Drive-In Golf and Universal Studios Florida®.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Orlando Premium Outlets International Drive and Universal CityWalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 742 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has 65000 square feet (5850 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Situated on 24 acres opposite Universal Orlando Resort, the hotel offers a heated outdoor pool, spa tub, children's pool, and a game room. A fitness room overlooks the pool. Complimentary scheduled shuttles serve Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and Wet ‘n Wild from early morning to late evening. Shuttles to other attractions are available upon request (surcharge).
The Doubletree has 65,000 square feet (5,850 square meters) of meeting and event space, including an exhibition area, a large ballroom, and 35 breakout rooms, as well as a self-service business center with fax machine and high-speed Internet access. The property also features complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 18
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 742
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 65000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5850
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 35
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Pompano's - This casual restaurant offers buffet and menu items for breakfast, as well as a lunch and dinner menu ranging from salads and sandwiches to steaks and seafood.
Palm Court - On-the-go dining selections, such as Pizza Hut, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Carnivale Café - Bar and restaurant offering a seafood raw bar, grilled selections, gourmet burgers, and brochettes. Open for dinner.
A heated outdoor pool, children's pool, spa tub, and game room are offered on site. The renovated fitness center features state-of-the-art Precor equipment and free weights.
The hotel is within reach of nearby recreational opportunities, including the 18-hole Metrowest Golf Club, four miles away, and miniature golf.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.