Availability: Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, One Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
15-story Orlando hotel close to International Drive
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal in Orlando (International Drive), you'll be convenient to Pirate's Dinner Adventure and Universal Studios Florida®.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Titanic the Experience and Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show.
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal Amenities
Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal is located on Universal Boulevard, less than 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from Universal Studios Florida and a quick walk from the world-renowned International Drive. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle services to SeaWorld, Aquatica, and the Disney® and Universal Orlando theme parks.
This smoke-free Orlando hotel offers a heated outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The business center offers computer access and fax and copy services; wireless Internet access is available throughout (surcharge). The hotel provides multiple conference and meeting rooms, banquet facilities, wedding and concierge services, luggage storage, and event catering. Exhibit space is available and audiovisual equipment is on hand.
Cafe del Sol serves a full breakfast buffet with made-to-order omelettes, as well as à la carte items and entrees. Elements Bar & Grille is open for lunch and dinner. The Aqua Pool Bar serves a full menu and drinks, weather permitting.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Elements Bar & Grille - Bistro restaurant serving American cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner and offers happy hour drinks and pool views. A children's menu is available.
Cafe del Sol - An American restaurant serving breakfast, pizza, sandwiches, salads, and drinks with pool views.
Aqua Pool Bar - Poolside bar also serving lunch, lighter fare, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 for adults and USD 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.