Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Jetted Tub
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking (Sleeps up to 8) - Exclusive
Caribbean mood with cascading waterfall, waterslide
A stay at Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center places you in the heart of Orlando, convenient to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and Downtown Disney® area.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Lake Bryan and Falcon's Fire Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1,338 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has 150,000 square feet (13935 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Waterfalls cascade from rocks high above a 250,000-gallon pool, with a 75-foot serpentine waterslide at this Orlando hotel. A fitness center is in the pool courtyard. An additional pool, two spa tubs, children's pool and water playground are on site. A series of spa services and treatments are available, including manicures and pedicures, massage, and two treatments rooms, including a couples treatment room (advanced reservations required for spa services). Other amenities include a lighted tennis court, lighted basketball court, video-game room, activity desk, and gift shop.
Complimentary scheduled shuttles serve Walt Disney World® Resort, Orlando Premium Outlets-Vineland Avenue and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores; shuttles to other area attractions have a surcharge.
A convention center, including 150,000 square feet of meeting space and a 40,000-square-foot ballroom, can accommodate up to 4,400 guests. Catering and small conference rooms are available. A self-service business center offers copying, faxing, scanning, and computer workstations (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
Self parking is complimentary; valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 1,338
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 150,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 13935
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 51
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Signature bedding
- Sofa bed size queen
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Venetian Room - This Venetian-themed restaurant serves Continental cuisine with an emphasis on Northern Italian dining. It has an extensive collection of reserve wines and is open for dinner only. Jackets for gentlemen are recommended.
The Tropicale - Traditional family fare are served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a comfortable setting complete with indoor palm trees. Menu items include sandwiches, burgers, pasta, and meat and poultry dishes.
Calypso's - This poolside dining venue consists of traditional tropical drinks and hot meals, including burgers and sandwiches. It serves lunch and dinner.
Café Largo - Open seven days a week, Café Largo, with its bistro theme, offers late-night dining or takeout anytime. Menu items include pizza, salads, and deli favorites.
Parrot Isle Lounge - Situated off the hotel lobby, the Parrot Isle Lounge has a rich wood motif, widescreen TV, piano music, cocktails, and snacks.
Java's Coffee Cafe - Located poolside, lobby level, in Tower II. Offers freshly brewed coffee, specialty coffee drinks, freshly baked cookies and muffins, hand-dipped ice cream, and sundries.
A 250,000-gallon outdoor freeform pool—flanked by towering rocks with a cascading waterfall—and a 75-foot serpentine waterslide create a tropical playground. A fitness center in the pool courtyard provides trained staff and an array of cardio and weight equipment. For children, Caribe Royale has a separate pool and interactive water playground, as well as a video-game room. Guests can play on a lighted tennis court and a lighted basketball court.
Recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Tennis on site
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
The Island Spa is the perfect place to pamper your senses, relax and melt away the stress after a long day of meetings or enjoying the local theme parks. Along with five star service from highly skilled professionals, the signature treatments and exclusive Privai products will envelop guests in a sensory, tropical experience.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Check-in begins at 3 PM for suites and at 4 PM for villas.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.