Availability: Buena Vista Suites
Suite, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel in Orlando's Downtown Disney® area/Lake Buena Vista neighborhood with an outdoor pool
With a stay at Buena Vista Suites in Orlando (Downtown Disney® area/Lake Buena Vista), you'll be convenient to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and Downtown Disney® area.
This family-friendly resort is within close proximity of Lake Bryan and Falcon's Fire Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 279 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has facilities measuring 1700 square feet (158 square meters), including small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Buena Vista Suites Amenities
Buena Vista Suites offers a complimentary buffet breakfast with hot and cold items, as well as a restaurant that offers poolside service. Room service is available around the clock.
On site are an outdoor pool with spa tub, fitness center, video-game room, a basketball court, and a tennis court with complimentary use of tennis racquets and balls.
Banquet and meeting facilities are available, as is high-speed Internet access (surcharge) in the public areas. Parking is complimentary.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 7
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Tennis on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 279
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Local Expert Concierge
- Conference space size (meters) - 158
- Spa tub
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1993
- Conference space size (feet) - 1700
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast with hot and cold items is provided each morning in The Valencia Room.
Vista Bistro - Steakhouse on the lobby level. Wood floors and shutters. American cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
Bambooz - Lobby bar offering appetizers and cocktails. Televised sports. Outdoor patio. Open evenings.
Caribe Royale Orlando - Buena Vista Suites guests can dine in any of this adjacent resort's restaurants and charge the cost to their hotel portfolio.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
Buena Vista Suites has an outdoor pool with spa tub; fitness room with bicycle, treadmill, and stair and weight machines; a video-game room; a basketball court; and a lighted tennis court with complimentary use of tennis racquets and balls.
Water parks are within seven miles of the hotel. The hotel activity desk can arrange golf at a number of nearby courses.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
Guests of the Buena Vista Suites can enjoy massage, nail, and body spa treatments at The Island Spa located next door at the Caribe Royale.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Buena Vista Suites Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 8.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.