Please enter your travel dates.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms - Exclusive
- Two Twin Beds
Eco-friendly condo with an outdoor pool, in Orlando (Downtown Disney® area/Lake Buena Vista)
With a stay at Bryan's Spanish Cove in Orlando (Downtown Disney® area/Lake Buena Vista), you'll be convenient to Lake Bryan and Downtown Disney® area.
This eco-friendly condo is within close proximity of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and DisneyQuest®.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 44 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Private kitchens make it easy to prepare your meals. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and air conditioning in public areas. Free parking is available onsite.
Bryan's Spanish Cove features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly condo also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Swimming on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Shuffleboard on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 8 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.