Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
- 2 double
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Bay View
- 1 king
Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
When you stay at Newport Beach Marriott Bayview in Newport Beach, you'll be in the business district and close to Southern States University and University of California-Irvine.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Muth Interpretive Center and Irvine Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 254 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Newport Beach? This hotel has 3,200 square feet (297 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor/outdoor pool, Newport Beach Marriott Bayview provides a spa and a state of the art, newly reinvented fitness center. Newport Beach Marriott Bayview offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site for guests to unwind. Business amenities at this property consist of a business center, on site audio-visual equipment, and productive, private meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This beach hotel also offers onsite self parking, gift shop/newsstand, and coffee in the lobby.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 9
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Currency exchange
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 297
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3,200
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1988
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Herons Restaurant and Bar/Lounge are on site for you to relax and enjoy great food and drink. Room service is available during breakfast, lunch and dinner hours.
An indoor/outdoor pool and spa are on site. Other recreational amenities include a newly reinvented fitness center, Newport Upper Back Bay walking, running, biking nature trail. Multiple recreational activities are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night (cash only)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.