Book your room at Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel with pool and restaurant, near airport
When you stay at Newport Beach Marriott Bayview in Newport Beach, you'll be in the business district and close to Southern States University and University of California-Irvine.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Muth Interpretive Center and Irvine Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 254 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Newport Beach? This hotel has 3,200 square feet (297 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Newport Beach Marriott Bayview provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3,200 square feet (297 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Newport Beach Marriott Bayview has designated areas for smoking.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 297
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 3,200
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1988
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.99 USD per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Herons - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night (cash only)