Book your room at Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center
Lifestyle hotel in Irvine near John Wayne Airport
With a stay at Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center in Irvine (Costa Mesa - SNA Airport), you'll be close to Boomers and University of California-Irvine.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course and Irvine Historical Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 536 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a spa tub and bicycles to rent. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Irvine? This hotel has 35000 square feet (3252 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center
At your hotel
Located 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) from South Coast Plaza and 6 miles (9.6 kilometers) from Irvine Spectrum, the 14-story Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center features an outdoor pool with spa, large sundeck, a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment; a lighted tennis court; an intimate lobby bar; and 2 dining options. Club Café is located on the 12th floor and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Café Express provides a number of options for guests on the go.
A complimentary shuttle takes guests to and from John Wayne/Orange County Airport. Pets up to 50 pounds are allowed, with restrictions.
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 536
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 14
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 35000
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 10 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Club Café - Located on the 12th floor, this restaurant serves dishes made with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Café Express - A number of options await guests who are looking for a quick breakfast or some food to take with them on the road.
Lobby Lounge - Relax with a drink and snacks at this bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.