Book your room at Hilton Irvine Orange County Airport
Standard KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Two DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King ExecutiveMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Doubles ExecutiveMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double Accessible with Bath TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Parlor With Sofabed Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Orange County hotel 1 block from John Wayne Airport
A stay at Hilton Irvine Orange County Airport places you in the heart of Irvine, convenient to Irvine Museum and University of California-Irvine.
This hotel is within close proximity of Lyon Air Museum and Southern States University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 302 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Irvine? This hotel has 27000 square feet (2508 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located two miles from South Coast Plaza and Orange County Performing Arts Center, Hilton Irvine completed an $18.5 million renovation (December 2007) of its lobby, front desk, bar, restaurant, ballroom, and meeting space. Amenities include a large outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and 24-hour business center. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
The hotel is pet-friendly.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2508
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 27000
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Tennis on site
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Private pool
Where to Eat
Aura Bar and Grill - Serving contemporary California-style cuisine in a casual environment. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features a lounge with with views of landscaped patio area.
Sushi Bar - Open on Wednesday evenings for an interactive dining experience.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75.00 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 89.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.