Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont 1 King Bed
|$199 $169||$159 $135|
Fairmont 2 Double Beds
|$209 $178||$169 $144|
Fairmont View Room
|$234 $199||$194 $165|
Executive King Suite
|$349 $297||$309 $263|
Newport Beach luxury hotel near harbor and beaches
With a stay at Fairmont Newport Beach in Newport Beach, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Southern States University and close to University of California-Irvine.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Irvine Museum and Lyon Air Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 444 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to the beach or shopping on the complimentary shuttle.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Newport Beach? This hotel has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont Newport Beach offers a massage treatment room with sauna, as well as three tennis courts, a fitness center, an outdoor pool with spa tub, private cabanas, and seasonal poolside restaurant.
Guests can take a complimentary shuttle to and from John Wayne/Orange County Airport. Complimentary shuttle service is also provided to South Coast Plaza (one of Southern California's largest and best-known shopping malls), Fashion Island, and Balboa Island.
Disneyland® Resort is 13 miles from the hotel, and the surrounding area offers harbor cruises, golfing, and deep sea fishing.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 444
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
bambú Restaurant - Fresh California cuisine served in the midst of a four-story atrium with lush gardens filled with palms, orchids, and 20-foot bamboo trees. Dinner menu offers a variety of grilled steaks, chops, and seafood, including the Newport Coast Cioppino for two (served in Banbu Lounge until further notice). Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Sunday breakfast buffet with made-to-order omelets, crêpes, and quiche and a la carte breakfast available Sundays 6 AM - Noon.
bambú Lounge - Cocktails and light fare in elegant and relaxing setting adjacent to restaurant. Crab cakes, sushi, Crispy Calimari Salad among menu choices. Open daily.
In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
The large heated outdoor pool, open year-round, includes a spa tub, cabanas, and a sundeck with lounge chairs. The fitness center features state-of-the-art Techno Gym equipment with built-in LCD monitors. Complimentary towels, water, and fruit are provided. Harbor cruises and deep sea fishing are also available in the Newport Beach area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.