Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Laguna Hills (Mission Viejo - South Orange County)
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum in Laguna Hills (Mission Viejo - South Orange County), you'll be convenient to The Orchard at Saddleback and Verizon Wireless Amphitheater.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Laguna Hills Mall and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Laguna Hills? This hotel has 849 square feet (79 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 849 square feet (79 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 849
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 79
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.