Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
In central Irvine, 7 miles from Newport Beach
A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport places you in the heart of Irvine, convenient to Boomers and University of California-Irvine.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Irvine Museum and Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Irvine? This hotel has 1,250 square feet (116 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Corporate centers are within a short drive of this hotel in central Orange County. From early morning through late evening, the hotel provides complimentary transportation to and from John Wayne Airport, less than two miles away.
This Courtyard hotel's spacious, light-filled lobby features a fireplace and a 57-inch GoBoard virtual concierge and high-definition TV. The adjoining Bistro restaurant serves breakfast and dinner daily, as well as cocktails in the evening.
A business center offers a computer, printer, and high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout. The landscaped courtyard houses a year-round outdoor pool and spa tub.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,250
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 116
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Bistro - Healthy food and beverages. Breakfast and dinner service with cocktails.
The Market - 24-hour market selling snacks and beverages. Adjacent to front desk.
Dinner delivery service - Provided by local restaurants.
The hotel has a heated year-round outdoor pool and spa tub, along with a fitness room. A running/cycling path is a half-mile away.
Top-notch golf courses within a short drive include Rancho San Joaquin (2 miles), Strawberry Farms (4.5 miles), and Tustin Ranch (12 miles).
Newport Beach, seven miles from the hotel, offers sandy beaches, whalewatching tours, fishing charters, a bike trail, and a wealth of other recreational options.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.