Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Lake View
Costa Mesa hotel with a complimentary airport shuttle
With a stay at Costa Mesa Marriott in Costa Mesa (Costa Mesa - SNA Airport), you'll be minutes from Segerstrom Center for the Arts and close to South Coast Plaza.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of The Camp and Metro Pointe at South Coast.
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Costa Mesa Marriott offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. In addition to an outdoor pool, this Orange County hotel provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Event facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, banquet facilities, and meeting rooms for small groups. A complimentary airport shuttle is also provided. Additionally, this property offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee in the lobby, complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Costa Mesa Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate living room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Hemingway's - Casual American dining, Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The restaurant also features a bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.