Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Lake View
Costa Mesa hotel with a complimentary airport shuttle
With a stay at Costa Mesa Marriott in Costa Mesa (Costa Mesa - SNA Airport), you'll be minutes from Segerstrom Center for the Arts and close to South Coast Plaza.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of The Camp and Metro Pointe at South Coast.
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Costa Mesa Marriott offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. In addition to an outdoor pool, this Orange County hotel provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Event facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, banquet facilities, and meeting rooms for small groups. A complimentary airport shuttle is also provided. Additionally, this property offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee in the lobby, complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Costa Mesa Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
Hemingway's - Casual American dining, Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The restaurant also features a bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.