Availability: Element Omaha Midtown Crossing
Please enter your travel dates.
Element Omaha Midtown Crossing. A place to explore, thrive, and make your own.
With a stay at Element Omaha Midtown Crossing in Omaha, you'll be convenient to Joselyn Castle and Creighton University.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Joselyn Art Museum and Gerald R. Ford Birthsite and Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Element Omaha Midtown Crossing.
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Omaha? This hotel has facilities measuring 951 square feet (88 square meters), including small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Element Omaha Midtown Crossing Amenities
Ideally situated in a vibrant urban neighborhood, near Turner Park, Element Omaha Midtown Crossing offers dining and shopping nearby, with easy access to both business and leisure. Located near Mutual of Omaha, Kiewit, Berkshire Hathaway, UNMC, and Creighton University.
•The Heavenly Bed®
•The Heavenly Crib (SM)
•300 Thread Count Sheets
•Deluxe Bath Amenities
•Coffee and Tea Maker
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 951
- Conference space size (meters) - 88
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Element Omaha Midtown Crossing Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.