Availability: Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas
Deluxe Room, MountainsideMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, LakesideMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom, MountainsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom, LakesideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Villa, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
3.5-star resort with pools and private beach
With a stay at Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas in Kelowna (Kelowna), you'll be minutes from Rotary Beach Park and close to H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre.
This beach resort is within close proximity of Michaelbrook Ranch Golf Club and Father Pandosy Mission.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Spend the day on the private beach or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and supervised childcare/activities.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Kelowna? This resort has 5000 square feet (450 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Bring your whole family to Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas for summer fun including 2 outdoor swimming pools, a complimentary water park, and mini golf.
The resort offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- On private beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 450
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Private beach - direct access
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Smack DAB - This beachfront restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court, a marina, and a complimentary water park with a waterslide are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness center, and a children's pool.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Tennis on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Rafting on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 8 for adults and CAD 4 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.