Availability: Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites
West Kelowna eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
A stay at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites places you in the heart of West Kelowna, steps from Two Eagles Golf Course and close to Mission Hill Family Estate.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Westbank Centre Park and Constable Neil Bruce Sport Fields.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in West Kelowna? This hotel has facilities measuring 300 square feet (27 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Event facilities measure 300 square feet (27 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 27
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 300
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2008
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- MP3 docking station
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.