Availability: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort
Standard Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Ocean View (Diamond Head)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Room, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
High-rise hotel across from Waikiki Beach
With a stay at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be minutes from Kuhio Beach Park and close to Diamond Head.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Honolulu Zoo and Ala Wai Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1310 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort Amenities
Occupying 5.2 acres of prime real estate, the 2-tower Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is in the heart of Waikiki's shopping, dining, and entertainment district and across from Waikiki Beach. Leisure options include 2 freshwater outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room.
Eclectic dining choices include an open-air restaurant on the ocean-view terrace, which is set above Waikiki's main street, Kalakaua Avenue. Other dining options include an Italian restaurant, a combination sushi bar and steakhouse, and 2 outlets of Seattle's Best Coffee. Many retail shops are also available at this Marriott within the ground floor shopping mall.
Marriott's 50,000 square feet (4,645 square meters) of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space includes 3 ballrooms. A staffed business center is on site, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1310
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Kuhio Beach Grill - Casual dining. Continental and Pacific Rim cuisine. Breakfast and dinner served.
Moana Terrace - Open-air dining overlooking the ocean. Cocktails. Hawaiian entertainment. Lunch and dinner served. Open from late morning until late evening.
Arancino di Mare - Indoor/outdoor setting. Italian cuisine, including pastas and pizzas. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and d.k. Steak House - Double-concept restaurant with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach. New-wave sushi, contemporary Pacific Rim specialties, and dry-aged steaks. Dinner served.
Seattle's Best Coffee - Available in two locations (one in each tower). Coffee drinks and pastries. Open from early morning until late evening.
Guests enjoy 2 freshwater outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room. The resort fee includes fitness or yoga classes. Directly across the street is Kuhio Beach Park, a casual family destination featuring an enclosed salt-water lagoon with a sand bottom. Kuhio Beach is an extension of Waikiki Beach, which is a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.