Availability: Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Waikiki luxury resort with shops, Spa, and dining
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be minutes from Kuhio Beach Park and close to Diamond Head.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Ala Wai Golf Course and Royal Hawaiian Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1230 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private lanais. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa Amenities
Across from Kuhio Beach, a calm breakwater section of Waikiki Beach, the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is home to 60 shops surrounding an open-air atrium.
A fine-dining restaurant specializes in wood-grilled steaks and a modern restaurant serves dishes from the Pacific Rim.
Leisure options include a 10,000-square-foot health spa (surcharge) and a large outdoor splash pool with adjacent bar and live Hawaiian music each evening. A supervised children's program is offered seasonally (surcharge).
A 24-hour business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges), and wireless Internet access is available in the atrium (surcharge).
The Hyatt's 20,000 square feet of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,000 guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1230
- Number of floors - 40
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Number of spa tubs - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
At Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa all menus feature food from natural, local and sustainable sources.
Japengo - A few steps from Waikiki Beach, offers a variety of seating options. From communal tables to private dining rooms, Japengo is perfect for any occasion. Serves innovative cocktails for happy hour and rolled sushi and a menu of exotic flavors for dinner.
SHOR American Seafood Grill - Located on Waikiki Beach, serves contemporary American seafood and steak grill. Shor offers open-air seating and ocean vistas. Open for breakfast and dinner.
SWIM - Featuring indoor and outdoor seating, offers live entertainment and tropical cocktails. Live entertainment form Wednesday through Sunday.
Supervised children's activities are available seasonally in the Camp Hyatt program (surcharge).
Across the street, Kuhio Beach is a stretch of sand with a breakwater, creating calm swimming conditions. Rentals are available for water activities such as snorkeling, boogie boarding, catamaran sailing, and outrigger canoeing.
Five blocks away, Kapiolani Park is home to tennis courts, sports fields, an archery range, the Honolulu Zoo, and the Waikiki Aquarium.
Ala Wai Golf Course, within a half-mile of the hotel, has an 18-hole course, driving range, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa's 10,000-square-foot Na Hoola Spa (surcharge) has 19 treatment rooms, dry saunas, and a complimentary fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 26.18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Sunshine on Sale
Book a 4-night minimum stay in a Sunshine on Sale rate category and receive the following:
- Complimentary 4th night (reflected in rate paid at time of booking)
- Buffet breakfast for 2
Honeymooning couples receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine during their stay.
Couples celebrating an anniversary receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine during their stay.
Repeat guests returning within the past five years will receive a welcome amenity.
All rooms and rates booked for travel December 21-31, 2012 are nonrefundable.