Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, Ocean View - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, Oceanfront - Nonrefundable
Landmark circular hotel with ocean-theme across from Waikiki Beach
With a stay at Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be convenient to Ala Wai Golf Course and Diamond Head.
This beach hotel is within close proximity of Royal Hawaiian Center and Honolulu Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Overlooking the ocean and across the street from Waikiki Beach, this 14-story Aston hotel, built to resemble a Chinese lantern, offers guests a whimsical, ocean-themed atmosphere. Complimentary coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby during morning hours. Other amenities include beach toys guests can borrow, surfboard lock-up racks, and reduced-fee access to a 24-hour fitness center one block from the hotel. Breakfast and lunch are served at the onsite restaurant, which offers views of the ocean. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
Kalakaua Avenue, which separates the hotel from the beach, offers an eclectic array of shops and restaurants. Four miles away, downtown Honolulu offers museums, China Town, additional shops, restaurants, and boating opportunities.
Self parking (surcharge) is available in the hotel's garage. Overflow parking may be available at a partner hotel.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking garage
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 14
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Smoke-free property
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Eggs 'n Things - Providing fresh ingredients, reasonable prices, and friendly service. Eggs 'n Things' fluffy and light pancakes are touted as the best pancakes in Hawaii.
Tiki's Grill & Bar
Shor American Seafood Grill
Although the hotel has no fitness center on site, guests have reduced-fee access to a 24-hour fitness center one block away. Surfboard lock-up racks are available at the hotel.
Waikiki Beach, across the street from the hotel, offers fine sand and calm ocean within a breakwater. Various water sports are available, including surfing, snorkeling, boogie boarding, and kayaking . Kapiolani Park, two blocks away, has tennis courts and jogging paths. Ala Wai, an 18-hole golf course, is a half-mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.