Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room (Interior) - Nonrefundable
Standard Room (Moderate) - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, Ocean View - Hawaii Saver
Intimate hotel across the street from Waikiki Beach
With a stay at Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be convenient to Ala Wai Golf Course and Diamond Head.
This beach hotel is within close proximity of Royal Hawaiian Center and Honolulu Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel is a mid-rise hotel located across from the world-famous Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a blend of European and Asian antiques that pays tribute to Hawaii's unique cultural mix.
Although this Honolulu hotel does not have an on-site restaurant, a delivery service will bring meals from many Waikiki restaurants to guests' rooms. The hotel offers wireless internet for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel does not have any restaurants but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Duke's Bar & Grill
Lulu's Waikiki Surf Club
Discounted passes are available to a nearby fitness center.
Many recreational activities are available in the area surrounding the hotel. Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Waikiki Beach. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Hawaii Green Business Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.