Availability: The Westin Washington Dulles Airport
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star Art Deco hotel in Herndon with an indoor pool
Located in Herndon, The Westin Washington Dulles Airport is in the business district and convenient to Center for Innovative Technology Complex and Frying Pan Farm Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Herndon Centennial Golf Course and Industrial Strength Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 314 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Herndon? This hotel has 14,000 square feet (1301 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Washington Dulles Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, The Westin Washington Dulles Airport provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 14,000 square feet (1301 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The Westin Washington Dulles Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 314
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Padella - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Westin Washington Dulles Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.