Please enter your travel dates.
Studio - Advance Purchase'
- Two Double Beds
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Advance Purchase,,
- One King Bed
Sterling eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
When you stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport in Sterling, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Center for Innovative Technology Complex and Herndon Centennial Golf Course.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Industrial Strength Theatre and Frying Pan Farm Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 158 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-out. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Multi-line phone
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.