Please enter your travel dates.
One Queen Bed Hosted Wine Reception
Queen DLX Room & Hosted Wine Reception
King DLX Room & Hosted Wine Reception
King DLX Suite & Hosted Wine Reception
In historic Old Town Alexandria, near King Street
Located in Alexandria (Old Town Alexandria), Morrison House, a Kimpton Hotel is minutes from Lyceum and Alexandria's Christ Church.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Gadsby's Tavern Museum and Alexandria City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Alexandria? This hotel has 2000 square feet (180 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Meticulously appointed as an 18th-century, Federal-style mansion, the lobby, parlor, and hallways hold antique and antique-reproduction furnishings. A mahogany library at Morrison House - a Kimpton Hotel provides a quiet place to relax and read.
Around-the-clock butler service is available at this 5-story Alexandria hotel. A 24-hour business center provides computer, fax, and copying services (complimentary computer use; surcharges for printing, faxing, and copying). The hotel offers banquet facilities and 2,000 square feet (180 square meters) of event space. Wireless Internet access is surcharged. Complimentary coffee and tea are served in the lobby from 6 AM to 10 AM. A complimentary wine reception is held nightly, and complimentary airport transportation is available on request. Garage parking is available for a fee.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 180
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
The Grille - American fine dining in warmly inviting setting. Menu features wild-game fish, free-range fowl, fine meats, and fresh produce. The sommelier (wine expert) assists guests with selections from an extensive list. Open for breakfast and dinner. Jazz pianist or jazz guitarist Thursday, Friday, Saturday evenings. Private dining program available upon request (surcharge). More information about private dining can be obtained via calling hotel directly. The hotel number/contact info will appear on your hotel reservation confirmation.
The hotel hosts a complimentary wine reception nightly.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.