Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Accessible Lorien Suite with Roll In Shower
- 1 king
Boutique hotel in Old Town Alexandria steps from King St. Metro
Located in Alexandria (Old Town Alexandria), Lorien Hotel and Spa, a Kimpton Hotel is minutes from George Washington Masonic National Memorial and Alexandria's Christ Church.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of United States Patent and Trademark Office Museum and Lyceum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. Additional features include concierge services and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Alexandria? This hotel has facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters), including conference/meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The pet-friendly Lorien Hotel & Spa - a Kimpton Hotel features 3,000 square feet of event and meeting space, and provides complimentary newspapers, coffee, and tea in the lobby. A complimentary wine reception is held nightly. Bicycles are available for guest use. Wireless high-speed Internet access is available in common areas for a surcharge.
The adjacent BRABO Tasting Room restaurant serves seasonal fare and offers an extensive wine list. 24-hour room service is available. The Lorien Spa provides a range of massage and spa treatments, as well as steam rooms and a 24-hour fitness center. 2 large conference/meeting rooms are on site.
The 6-story Lorien Hotel & Spa - a Kimpton Hotel is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations).
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
BRABO - Award-winning cuisine in a stylish environment. Located adjacent to the new Lorien Hotel & Spa, BRABO serves a variety of classic and contemporary dishes.
BRABO Tasting Room - Casual gathering place featuring a wood-burning brick oven, seasonal fare, artisan cheeses, and a wine and beer list focusing on small-production operations.
The Butcher's Block - Retail market emphasizing specialty foods such as charcuterie, select wines, artisan cheese, and Belgian chocolate. Guests may also order prepared picnics for excursions into Old Town or Mount Vernon.
The hotel hosts a complimentary wine reception nightly, serves a cooked-to-order breakfast each morning for an extra cost, and provides 24-hour room service.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Lorien Hotel and Spa, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.