Availability: Lansdowne Resort
4-star family-friendly resort in Leesburg with 4 outdoor swimming pools
When you stay at Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg, you'll be near the airport and within the vicinity of Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets and Balls Bluff Regional Park.
This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Dodona Manor and White's Ferry.
Make yourself at home in one of the 296 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Leesburg? This resort has 50000 square feet (4645 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lansdowne Resort Amenities
Lansdowne Resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a complimentary water park. 4 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are also on site. Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 50000 square feet (4645 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly resort also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a health club. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Number of floors - 9
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Year Built 1991
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Riverside Hearth - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Crooked Billet - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily
Stonewalls Tavern - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pub 46 Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A golf course, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a complimentary water park with a waterslide are featured at the resort. 4 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa Minerale has 13 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open select days.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 13
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Lansdowne Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 19.95 for adults, USD 6.25 and USD 8.25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Deposit: USD 50 per day (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.