Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Fairfax, Virginia hotel 20 miles from DC
Located in Fairfax, Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes is in the business district and convenient to Ox Hill Battlefield Park and Fair Oaks Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Walney Visitor Center and Eleanor C. Lawrence Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 316 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include concierge services, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and exhibit space. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free parking is available onsite.
This hotel, located in the Fair Lakes corporate business district, is less than five miles from George Mason University's Patriot Center and nine miles from Dulles International Airport. Nissan Pavilion is 11.5 miles away, and the attractions of Washington, D.C., are within a 20-mile drive. A one-way airport shuttle service runs to Dulles International Airport (surcharge), and complimentary shuttles run to nearby shopping centers (within 2 miles), as well as to nearby attractions.
Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes offers wireless Internet access (surcharge) in its sky-lit lobby; wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available in the business center. The Houndstooth Grill specializes in traditional American Continental cuisine. Guests can enjoy the 20-ft x 40-ft heated indoor pool, as well as the hotel's spa tub and 24-hour fitness center. This hotel can accommodate accessibility needs.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 14
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
NoVa Grill - Casual restaurant serving breakfast (buffet and a la carte), lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
NoVa Market - Serving coffee, bagels, pastries and snacks daily.
NoVa Lounge - This atrium bar offers tempting appetizers and hot sandwiches. Happy hour.
The on-site 24-hour fitness center has treadmills, an elliptical trainer, stationary bikes, strength-training equipment, free weights, and stability balls. Guests also have access to an indoor heated pool and a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Virginia-DC suburban hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.