Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Promotion!
Business Plan, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Rise and Shine
- Continental breakfast for 2 daily
- Free self parking for 1 vehicle during stay
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Business-friendly Herndon property with an indoor pool
Located in Herndon, Hyatt Dulles is in the business district, minutes from Center for Innovative Technology Complex, and close to Herndon Centennial Golf Course.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Frying Pan Farm Park and Industrial Strength Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 316 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Herndon? This hotel has 29000 square feet (2610 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Small trees punctuate the edges of a stone patio with a wooden gazebo. Guests can walk or run on the tree-lined walkways that snake throughout the nearby office buildings, or front desk staff can provide a map of nearby running trails.
The Hyatt Dulles hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes free weights, weight machines, 4 exercise bikes, 3 stair machines, and treadmills. Nearby is the indoor splash pool and spa tub, both of which overlook the patio. The hotel's Elements restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served from 6 AM to 10:30 AM daily, and coffee is available in the lobby. Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel operates a complimentary scheduled shuttle from Washington Dulles International Airport. Self-parking is free during your stay. A 24-hour business center includes computers, printers, copiers, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available in the restaurant and lobby bar. The hotel also offers 29,000 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate a wedding or a conference.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 29000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2610
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 316
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size double
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Elements - This restaurant serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests receive discounted passes to Gold's Gym in Herndon, 2.5 miles away. Golfers have a choice of five courses within 10 miles. The closest is Reston National, an 18-hole course 5 miles east. Woody's Golf Range, 8 miles away, has a driving range, miniature golf course, and basketball court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near this Washington, DC-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Park and Away Offer
Book a stay in Park N Fly rate plan and receive the following:
- Complimentary airport parking for up to 7 days
Rise and Shine
Book a stay in a Rise and Shine rate category now - April 30, 2014, for travel February 3 - April 30, 2014 within the same period, and receive the following:
- Continental breakfast for 2 daily
- Free self parking for 1 vehicle during stay