Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Queen & Hosted Wine Reception
Deluxe One King Bed Accessible
Deluxe Two Double Beds
Deluxe King & Hosted Wine Reception
Alexandria, VA area hotel, Old Town Elegance
Located in Alexandria (Old Town Alexandria), Hotel Monaco Alexandria, a Kimpton Hotel is minutes from Gadsby's Tavern Museum and Alexandria City Hall.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Market Square and Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 241 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Relax and take in courtyard views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Alexandria? This hotel has 8000 square feet (720 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
This contemporary Kimpton hotel is located in historic Old Town Alexandria, just 7 miles from downtown Washington DC. Hotel Monaco Alexandria offers 8000 square feet of conference rooms, as well as event catering and business services. The concierge can help answer any questions you might have. Conveniences such as a fitness center and dry cleaning services are available. Guests have access to the hotel's parking garage for a surcharge. The business center, front desk, and room service are all available 24 hours a day.
Complimentary amenities include a shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport at scheduled times. A free city trolley stops by the hotel approximately every 15 minutes; stops include a local METRO station. The hotel hosts a complimentary nightly wine reception.
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 720
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Courtyard view
Jackson 20 - This contemporary Colonial-style restaurant and bar captures the simple, classic charm of the period. Serves regional American cuisine with an emphasis on ingredients sourced from local waters and nearby farms.
The hotel hosts a complimentary nightly wine reception.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hotel Monaco Alexandria - a Kimpton Hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.