Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds, Roll In Shower - No-Refunds
- 2 Double Beds
Business Room - Two Double Beds - 20% Off!
King Bed Business Room - Non-Refundable
King Bed Junior Suite - 20% Off!
High-tech corridor hotel near Dulles International
When you stay at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport in Herndon, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Frying Pan Farm Park and National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 449 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Herndon? This hotel has 40000 square feet (3600 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Precor Health & Fitness Center offers cardiovascular equipment, free weights, over 10 state-of-the-art weight training circuit machines, and indoor and outdoor pools. Massages by appointment.
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport also offers complimentary wireless Internet access, a connectivity station in the lobby with computers and printers, complimentary self-parking, express check-in/check-out, a business center, a computer station, and 40,000 square feet of meeting space with 29 break-out rooms on four levels. Facilities include 3 ballrooms, a formal dining room, banquet facilities, and a series of breakout rooms.
Self parking is free.
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 449
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 5
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3600
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 29
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Beauty services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Old Ox Grill - Old Ox Grille features delicious local fare with a creative twist. Start your day with breakfast buffet or order from our menu. Cardinal - This clubby lounge, with TVs, offers dinner and drink specials every evening. The house draft beer, called Cardinal Ale, is produced by a local microbrewery.
Many recreational options are available within five miles of the Hilton, including golf, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and ice skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Washington, DC-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Park and Away(TM)
Book a stay in a Park and Away(TM) room category and receive the following:
- Free parking for up to 14 days
- A Grab & Go food item for up to 4 people