Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queens Evolution Room
- 2 queen
King Jr Suite Evolution Room
- 1 king
King Bed Jacuzzi In Room
- 1 king
King Evolution Room
- 1 king
Ashburn eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
When you stay at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North in Ashburn, you'll be near the airport and within the vicinity of Center for Innovative Technology Complex and National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Herndon Centennial Golf Course and Frying Pan Farm Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, while MP3 docking stations help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Ashburn? This hotel has 3000 square feet (270 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (270 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 270
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2009
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant.
Great American Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Dinner is available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.