Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed - No-Refunds
- One King Bed
Two Queens - Non-Refundable
One King Bed, Accessible - No-Refunds
- One King Bed
Two queen beds larger - Non Refundable
- 2 queen
Hotel with free shuttle near Arlington Courthouse
A stay at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington places you in the heart of Arlington, minutes from Arlington City Hall and close to Arlington National Cemetery.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as cordless phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include a fireplace in the lobby and a television in the lobby. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Arlington? This hotel has facilities measuring 3135 square feet (282 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
Navigating Arlington's complex street system is easy with the help of the Hilton Garden Inn's complimentary shuttle, which goes anywhere within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers). A metro station lies only 1 block away. Closer to home, guests can exercise in the fitness center, dine alfresco on the landscaped deck, use the complimentary wireless Internet access, or relax on a sofa in front of the lobby's fireplace with a complimentary cup of Starbucks Coffee®. Meeting facilities measuring 3,135 square feet (282 square meters) are on site.
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 8
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 282
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3135
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Garden Grille and Bar - Located off the lobby, the restaurant serves breakfast and dinner in the small dining room or on the patio under an awning. During the evening, guests can relax with a drink at the restaurant bar. Complimentary Starbucks coffee is available throughout the day.
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington offers a fitness center with weights, treadmills, an exercise bike, and stair machine.
The nearest golf course is five miles across the Potomac in Washington at Hains Point, which has 18 holes, a driving range, and miniature course overlooking the river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.