Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Two Queens Retreat Room
- 2 queen
Two Queen Beds Non-Smoking Accessible
- 2 queen
Alexandria hotel overlooking D.C. monuments
Located in Alexandria, Hilton Alexandria Mark Center is in the suburbs and convenient to Fort Ward and Landmark Mall.
This hotel is within close proximity of Cameron Run Regional Park and Green Spring Gardens Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 496 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in historic Alexandria, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center is a quarter-mile from Winkler Botanical Garden, five miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, and eight miles from Washington, D.C. monuments, museums, galleries, shopping, and attractions.
Hotel amenities include a restaurant, a health club, swimming pool, barber/beauty shop, business center, wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge), and nightly turndown service upon request. An airport shuttle during limited hours and a complimentary area shuttle within 3 miles distance are available. Secure covered parking is available surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 496
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Video-game console
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Finn and Porter: Sushi, prime aged steak, and fresh seafood. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Two lighted tennis courts, two pools (the outdoor pool is seasonal), and a fitness center are available. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.