Book your room at Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, Non Smoking, River View (2 BEDS POTOMAC)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, River View (POTOMAC)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Old Town Alexandria hotel near historic shops
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria in Alexandria, you'll be in the historical district and convenient to Lee-Fendall House and George Washington Masonic National Memorial.
This hotel is within close proximity of Alexandria Black History Museum and John Carlyle House.
Stay in one of 254 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Alexandria? This hotel has 10200 square feet (918 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 12-story Virginia property is located 8 blocks from the historic shops and homes of Old Town Alexandria's revitalized waterfront and is 4 miles (6.4 kilometers) from Washington, D.C.
Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria has a fitness center. The Chequers Restaurant serves breakfast, while the Railstop Gastropub serves lunch and dinner. Complimentary WiFi is available in public areas. Transportation to the airport, the Metro, and the heart of Old Town Alexandria is provided as a complimentary service. Complimentary bicycles are also available on site.
A 24-hour business center is available along with business services, computer station, ballroom, a banquet hall, and 6 meeting rooms. An ATM machine, tour/ticket assistance, and express check-in/check-out are also among the conveniences the hotel offers.
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 918
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10200
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1976
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Chequers - British cuisine is served for breakfast in this roomy restaurant.
Railstop Gastropub - British cuisine is served at this gastropub for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.