Availability: Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Fairfax eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Located in Fairfax, Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is in the business district and convenient to National Firearms Museum and Fair Oaks Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Ratcliffe-Allison House and Pozer Garden and Ox Hill Battlefield Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fairfax? This hotel has facilities measuring 1250 square feet (113 square meters), including conference/meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks Amenities
Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1250 square feet (113 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1250
- Conference space size (meters) - 113
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet or full menu. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.