Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Sterling eco-friendly hotel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
With a stay at Best Western Dulles Airport in Sterling, you'll be in the business district and close to Center for Innovative Technology Complex and Herndon Centennial Golf Course.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Industrial Strength Theatre and Frying Pan Farm Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including gift shops/newsstands and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.